Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Have A New Mascot

Over at Cute Overload (a place I visit daily in order to counteract the snark I attain by visiting Go Fug Yourself), they are having a salute to Australian animals. This is, of course, done in memory of the gone-too-soon environmental savior and childhood - and adulthood - hero of many, Steve Irwin. (I won't lie - I cried. I'm still choked up. What a good - nay, a great - man.)

omg_2

Okay, Mr. Lambykins McTidy-Hooves here is wearing a SWEATER. (A wool sweater? I can't take the irony!) Doesn't he look like he's about to trot out to the porch with a pipe and a cup of coffee?

Is he adorable? Yes. Do I want to take him home? Yes. Am I willing to fly to Australia to pick him up? Very nearly.

That's it...I don't have any more projects or anything. I just wanted everyone to delight in the adorable.